Serve up a delicious Human Brain at your Halloween party and give the guests the shock of their lives. This real looking ‘brain’ jelly is actually a yummy dessert that will likely be devoured completely by guests of all ages.
Using peach or watermelon JELLO with yogurt will give you the right color of ‘flesh’ that will be convincing.
What you will need:
- Human Brain Jelly Mold
- 2 packages ‘JELLO’ – Peach or Watermelon Flavor
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 12 oz (2 containers) low fat vanilla yogurt
1. Spray the mold with cooking spray.
2. Whisk together the gelatin, water and yogurt in a microwaveable bowl.
3. Microwave for 2 minutes, stirring in between after one minute.
4. Pour into the prepared mold and refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.
5. Unmold and serve.
Serve over Cherry preserves to resemble ‘blood’ and stick in a small knife that will be presumed to have started the ‘bloodbath’.
Place gummy worms on the bottom of the mold before pouring in the jelly mixture. The ‘brain’ will be covered with worms when unmolded.
Serve in an apothecary jar filled with sprite for an Evil Laboratory Halloween party.
Lower the Calories:
You can substitute low fat yogurt and sugar free JELLO for a more healthier option with the exact same look.