Girls can get together and have their own Halloween fun in a Campout party right in your own backyard.
1. Set up a tent in your backyard.
2. Early evening, hold a pumpkin carving or decoration contest. Or get together and create a Fall/Halloween display and take photos of your masterpiece.
3. Later, ask your folks to fire up the grill and have fun grilling hotdogs and marshmallows on sticks.
4. Other items on your menu can be caramel popcorn and candy apples. Some other chocolates and candy won’t hurt.
5. Illuminate the backyard for your next event – a beauty pageant – with candles and/or luminarias.
6. Have a ‘Backyard Costume Horror Beauty Pageant’ and parade in your best costumes. The best costume gets the ‘Miss Boo-tiful’ prize!
7. Later in the night, put out all candles and gather together with a torch and take turns telling ghost stories.