This cute ghost has a lovely white garb made of absorbent kitchen towel. That is really the only thing you will need besides the styrofoam to make this!
What you will need:
- Styrofoam Cone 8 inch (if you are making Frankenstein or his Bride figures, use a 12 inch cone and use the bottom 4 inches to make them)
- Styrofoam Ball – 2 inch
- Absorbent Kitchen paper towel
- White yarn
- Eyes stickers
1. Apply glue to the top end of the cone. Insert a pin halfway into the ball and push the remaining half into the glue-covered cone top. The pin and glue together will make the head sturdy.
2. Tear out two paper towel squares. Use one to cover the cone. Drape the other on the head and tie at the neck using white yarn.
3. Use two eyes stickers for the eyes and another one (glued horizontally) for the mouth.