Whip up a DIY fabric project without sewing at all. Create an easy table topper candle mat for your Halloween table.
- 4″Halloween Print Charm Squares (pre-cut fabric squares available at craft, quilt or sewing supply shops) – 8. Alternatively, you may cut squares from fabric.
- Orange cotton fabric for back
- Permanent Fabric Adhesive Spray
1. Fold each square as shown to make a conical shape. Score the folds with a ruler or your fingernails.
2. Measure the length from the tip of the folded cone to the widest point using a compass.
3. Using the measurement as the radius, draw a circle on the orange fabric and cut out a circle. Fold the circle twice to obtain the center point. Spray permanent adhesive on to the fabric and start gluing the folded cones their tips touching the center onto the fabric.
4. This is how the back of the mat will look like.
Use as a table topper doily or candle mat.