Kids will have fun making these and using them to create necklaces, bracelets and other decorations.
What you will need:
1. White glue
2. Orange construction paper
3. Black construction paper
4. Paper cutter
5. Wooden kabob sticks
6. Tooth picks
8. Variety of plastic beads in white, orange, black and clear
1. To make the beads begin by cutting the orange and black construction paper into 1×8 inch strips.
2. Cut from one corner of a strip to the opposite corner so that you have made a very long triangle.
3. Begin rolling the paper onto a kabob stick starting with the widest end.
4. Once you have wrapped the paper around once, use the toothpick to dab a bit of glue onto the paper to hold it together.
5. Continue rolling the paper and putting on enough glue to keep the paper tight.
6. Put a small bit of glue on the very end of the paper and hold until the glue dries.
7. Remove the paper bead from the stick and begin making another one.
8. When you have made as many paper beads as you need, you can then begin string the beads.
9. Alternate between the paper beads and plastic beads.