Learn How to Make Blood for a really scary Halloween makeup idea to go with your costume.
1. Half bottle of light corn syrup
2. Hot water
3. Red food coloring
4. Small amount of liquid soap
5. Blue or green food coloring
1. Pour the corn syrup into a bowl.
2. Add hot water while stirring, until you achieve the consistency of blood.
3. Add the liquid soap (this will make it easier to clean later.
4. Add a few drops of red food coloring.
5. Blue or green can be added to make the blood look darker.
6. Smear where needed for costume.